Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello, I am Lordbaldur.

Hi kids. I am Lordbaldur. This is my blog. Normally I would give a good explanation as to why I've succumbed to such faggotry as to blog, but since you people are already browsing a blog site I don't feel the need to justify myself to you. Fuck you. Read on;

In my blog I will discuss interesting and important things. It will not consist of anything gay or otherwise boring, if you find anything here gay or boring that means you're gay or boring. Indeed, I am a nigga wit an attitude and I'm going for the rough, angsty, outcast look. The title, though angsty, is a reference to the best TV show there ever was, Dexter. Lordbaldur itself is an awesome name as Baldur was a kickass god in norse mythology, and lord is a noble title. This means I am a noble kickass god, and niggaz just can't fuck with that.

In real life I am a fairly cool guy. Physically I am a half-Swedish, half-Wetback fatkid but behind all the theft and lard there is a beautiful American trying to get out. My life goals include becoming the President of the United States, saving the world, becoming the messiah and I have a beautiful personal relationship with our lord Jesus Christ.

You might say, "Oh, how original! The fatkid is making lots of outrageous claims in order to appear humorous or less fat!". Quite, but the fact still remains that I believe EVERYTHING I write on this blog. You see, the easiest way to be right about something is simply to ask me what I think about it and then think the same thing.

Some other interesting facts about me:

I have 4 dogs, 4 cats, 3 horses and I used to have hens but a fat lady ate them all.

I live in a little community close to the city of Borås in Västragötaland, Sweden.

I am a devoted libertarian and a self-proclaimed philosopher and wise man.

Though I live in Sweden I am an American.

My favourite read is the American declaration of independence and my favourite colour is the red, white and blue.

My best friend and downest of nigresses Jessica Thomson was the girl who got me involved in blogging - YOU GO GIRL!

I don't give a shit about grammars when I blog, as having to bother with rules kills my artistic spirit.

I'm not a racist, I'm just racially aware.

Thats basically it for now, next update I will get down to actual interesting stuff and not write some introduction faggotry. Thank you,

Lordbaldur

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you fat?

You sound pretty fat to me.